Liquor Store Clerk
Join our team at Landmark Liquors!
The schedule would include a combination of evening and weekend shifts, approximately 15 – 20 hours per week. This position performs a variety of retail clerk duties including cash register operations, customer service, shelf stocking/cleaning and other duties as required in the operation of a retail liquor store. Starting wage is $14.28 per hour.
Education and Experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent, G.E.D.
- Previous retail sales experience preferably in a liquor store.
- Any equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of municipal and state liquor law, or the ability to learn them.
- Skill in operating listed tools and equipment.
- Ability to use discretion and sound judgment in sales based on age and state of inebriation; ability to perform mathematical calculations; ability to communicate effectively orally; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors and the general public; ability to deal with difficult, unruly and/or dissatisfied customers; ability to work independently.
Lots of ways to apply!
Individuals 18 and older are encouraged to apply.
The City of Perham is an Equal Opportunity Employer.